16.10.15

KNEE HIGHS & STUDS


I have been wanting a new pair of knee high boots for some time now but have been waiting for the right pair to come along, one that looks good, is comfortable and also affordable. There is so much inspiration online currently around this look, and I have been really excited to style them as I think they can become a very versatile piece.















I needed a pair which I could throw on quite easily day to day over the Winter months. I chose black as I could style it with more things in my wardrobe. I have wanted to pair mine with an oversized knit and then a strong focus on accessories! 

My boots are from Shoe Geeks and were just £24.99, which I think is an absolute bargain for a boot you can wear day and night. I have on the blogger favourite jumper from H&M, which was the perfect purchase earlier this year!! Then I have my River Island sunglasses and YesStyle studded bag. 

Really clean, monochrome and minimal. I'm excited to style these boots in many different ways over the next few months, so keep a look out!

Boots - Shoe Geeks
Jumper - H&M
Bag - YesStyle
Sunglasses - River Island
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Such a simple yet stylish outfit, always love the look of knee high boots - and that bag is killer x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig