26.10.15

EAT IT WEAR IT SWEAR BY IT


So the lovely people at Vita Coco sent me out their new Vita Coco Coconut Oil to try and test in the 250ml jar and they also sent me this amazing miniature travel size version too. 

I will be honest, I was quite skeptical of the sincerity of this product. As you may have already recognised the brand from the packaging of the very popular coconut drink everyone loves.





With it being an already well established brand, I was hopeful that this product would match the standard of their drink, however there is always doubt that it may just be a gimmick and that there are better versions of this on the market.

Well lets just say... this is the best thing that has ever happened to me! It is amazing!!

I have used it none stop since I received it a few months ago and I wanted to test this products thoroughly before I gave a true and honest review. I'm not a fan of coconut water and have never liked the drink, but I have always heard such amazing things about coconut oil for your hair, skin, in food etc. What I love about this, is for a beginner using this type of product for the first time, the leaflet and packaging you receive with this product is very insightful. 

It gives you a great idea of how to use it and the various different way it can benefit you! I have been mainly using this to take my makeup off at night before I do my normal night routine, as a body moisturiser and I have also been using this on my hair, with some amazing results. My hair is actually the longest it has ever been, and with using the the last 3 months on my roots and ends before I go to bed, I genuinely believe it is down to this product!!

I love that it is 100% raw and organic. It comes in larger sizes, such as 500ml and 750ml and they are an amazing investment as they last such a long time. I have used this none stop for months now, and as you can see from the top picture, I still have an amazing amount left over.

I am eager to try this also in my cooking, but that is yet to be trailed.

Oh I also love their moto.. 
'EAT IT, WEAR IT, SWEAR BY IT'

Check out their site here!
Buy here!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this too! As a hair mask anyway! I have yet to develop the courage to try it on toast as coconut is hit and miss for me but it is still amazing! It's ideal for anyone who fries their hair whilst styling or dying as it can save a few trips to the hairdressers and losing length!
    - The Beautiful Stylist xx

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig