22.10.15

ALL WHITE


Love this all white look, in my favourite tee from this year by Rad. I can't fully express my love for this brand, they have such clean and simple designs but with an edge to them!







I have paired their 'I come in peace' tee with my pearl-like tapered trousers by VLabel and also sporting trainers by Puma. I wanted to keep this look really simple and casual. I love playing around with all white like this and I would probably wear this for a day out in London shopping if I had some meetings afterwards, with a big black coat over the top.

I'm also currently working with The Anklet Company who kindly gifted me two of their gorgeous pieces in both rose gold and silver. I love them so much and they really compliment your outfit or just add something special to your ankles if they are on show. 

I was blown away with the quality of them and their affordability for what they are and I don't think I have ever owned such amazing quality anklets before, so I currently have them on permanently.

Tee - Rad
Trousers - VLabel
Trainers - Puma
Anklets - The Anklet Company

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Omg I need that top in my life! Love the look x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is too cute, and I adore your lipstick!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig