10.6.15

YEARLY STAPLES










Hi guys, sorry for the lack of posts... I have been super busy!!

Here is a simple post where I wanted to show you my current staple wardrobe pieces for this time of year. Yes the sun is currently shining, but lets be real with ourselves, we do live in the UK after all and with the weather being extremely unpredictable, these items are what I always go to...

My ripped jeans.
A basic tee.
Black heeled sandals.
Deep red lips.

My version of a staple piece is an item in your wardrobe that everyone needs, something you can't be without and an item that you can mix and match and create outfits around quite easily.

Let me know what you guys regard as your staple pieces this time of year in the comment box below... 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Staple pieces for me would be black jeans, grey/striped tee and a pair of converse!
    http://www.shutterandscribble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig