27.5.15

EVENING MEAL OOTD














Items marked with a * were gifted 

Jumper* - Celeb Look | Jeans* - Inthestyle | Shoes - Topshop | 
Bag - Primark | Sunglasses - New Look

My new jumper from Celeb Look online is amazing, I know knitwear seems a strange choice at this time of year, but lets face it we're in the UK and with the unique detail on the back it is a great transition to Summer and I would love to wear this on holiday or over a bikini revealing the back detail.

I have paired this for a more casual evening look, I would potentially wear this for a blogger meeting or for a casual evening dinner with friends. I have on my favourite high waisted ripped jeans from Inthestyle online, some lace up sandals, which are just available everywhere at the minute and a simple bag to complete the look.

Small details.. I have just my hair tied back which is always an small but effective change every now and then and my super special sunglasses I picked up from New Look a few weeks ago.

This whole look is very versatile and all garments are great on there own. Let me know what you guys think to this look in the comment box below :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig