15.6.15

YELLOW HELLO













Top - Topshop | Skirt - Missguided | Shoes - ASOS | Bag - New Look

Love this look guys.... hello yellow. I have to say, I am loving the colour yellow right now, and if you have been shopping recently, you will see these little banana items popping up in every store. Each high street brand is doing there own statement dress or skirt in this stand out vibrant yellow colour.

My favourite was this wrap over skirt with the silver zip detail from Missguided. This cost me just £12 on the site, which I believe is in the sale and still available in various sizes. Check it out using the link above.

I have paired it with a grungy band tee I picked up from the Topshop brands section in Oxford Circus about a month ago, I have on my fave black sandals from ASOS and a pair of statement sunglasses.

For me, this is the perfect outfit for a day out in London to attend some meetings and get some shopping done. This is about the most colourful item I have bought in along time too guys, as I'm sure you can tell.

Last but not least, my fave purchase recently, which will also be featured on a YouTube video of mine coming soon.... my new black snakeskin tote bag. I love this!!! It looks really expensive and it was super affordable and only from New Look. I have been looking for a great sized handbag to take round with me everywhere which isn't too small and isn't too big. I would highly recommend this bag to take on holiday too as it's the perfect size for hand luggage?
(I added the pom pom ;) )
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig