12.6.15

LOVING WHAT YOU DO..






Just a small post to say how happy I am right now... 
and where my blogging and passion is heading. 

I have been doing this for many years now as a hobby and only this year have I decided to take it up as a career. 

In the last year I have to pinch myself still of all the amazing companies and brands I am lucky enough to work with along the way. Going to Parklike with River Island last weekend is definitely a highlight of mine, and I'm excited to see what other ventures can top that. 

Along as all of you following me on here, on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and my newbie Snapchat still like watching and enjoying the outfits I put together then that is all that matters :)

Oh please comment below what you like best and what you want to see me do more of, oh and possibly let me know why you follow me? I would like to know what to continue doing xx

Wearing:
Top - ASOS
Shorts - Topshop
Sandals - River Island
SHARE:

1 comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig