12.6.15

iKRUSH OVER THESE

















Items marked with a * were gifted 

Jacket - Missguided | Crop* - Adidas | Skirt - Missguided |
Shoes* - iKrush  

This outfit is all about the shoes... I was sent these amazing Ariel Strappy Peep Toe heels and they are the perfect footwear choice for a date night in these warmer evenings, or just nice drinks with the girls. They are so incredibly comfy and I chose them for the thick strap design and the amazing gold detailing on the heels. 

They weren't like anything I had seen online before and as they are super affordable and great quality, I had to share them with you guys and pair them with a killer black combo.

I love the elegance they bring to any outfit... here I have on a swimwear Adidas crop top believe it or not, keeping it fairly casual and not to dresses, then a plain split black skirt which I picked up from Missguided and reveals a tasteful amount of skin and I believe this also comes in a camel colour too.

Then I have just completed the look with a light weight suede-look biker jacket, also from Primark. Everybody needs those essential cover ups in their wardrobe right now, as the temperature in the UK always drops slightly in the evening, it is a gods sent when you have remembered to bring your faithful jacket out with you, that keeps you the perfect temperature!

Let me know what you think to this look in the comments below & whether this is something you would wear for a dinner date or drinks out with your friends?...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig