21.6.15

BLACK SLEEK PALAZZO









Items marked with a * were gifted 

Bandeau - New Look | Palazzo Pants* - River Island | Sandals* - River Island | Sunglasses* - River Island

Ok, so you guys are probably sick of me harping on about my new Palazzo pants, but I am obsessed!!

They are super comfy, they go with everything, then add such glamour to an outfit, they are a figure flatterer and .... I could go on!

I wanted to put together a really simple outfit for either a festival option, a day out with friends for Summer drinks or a day to night option by just throwing on some heels. I love to style my palazzo pants with a simple bandeau top. I get mine from New Look for a bargain price of £2.99!

This look is really easy and you can mix up the colours how you like. Just to add a pop of colour I have put on some colourful reflecting retro sunglasses.

Let me know how you guys style your palazzo pants? ;)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this all black outfit! Such a statement…

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig