11.3.15

SUIT UP | ASOS
















Suit - Asos | Crop - Bill & Mar | Bag - Wicker Wings | Trainers - Puma | Beanie - 54 Floral

Hi guys, many of you who follow my blog quite regularly, know that I wore this amazing Floral Print co-ord from ASOS to LFW. I wanted to feature it in yet another post to show you guys a more casual and stylish alternative to wearing a suit. They don't alway neccessarily have to be paired with sexy heels and a shirt.

Here I have on my faithful white Puma basket trainers, my gifted beanie from 54 Floral Clothing, which I believe if you use my unique code 'GLITTER30' you can still get an amazing 30% off your first purchase online. 

Then I have on my favourite crop at the minute from Bill and Mar, and I think a crop is a really good look underneath a suit co-ord, it's nice to show off a bit of skin and add that sport element to the look. 

Then last but not least my amazing bag from Wicker Wings. The guys over at WW, kindly sent me their Blake Grey from their collection online and it is the most unique bag I own. I love it, it is so different and it is going to be the perfect Spring/Summer accessory. It is such a great size, but what I love about this bag is there is a beautiful concept and meaning around the brand and what they do to give back.

Please take the time to check out the story behind Wicker Wings

Let me know your comments below :)
SHARE:

1 comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig