4.3.15

YELLOW HELLO | PAULS BOUTIQUE







Bag - Pauls Boutique | Trousers - Topshop | Trainers - Nike | Top - Illustrated People

How amazing is my new Pauls Boutique bag??? Perfect for Spring/Summer time! I am currently collaborating with PB this year and I have two exciting bags to show you guys from their new SS'15 Range online.

First up is the bright yellow snakeskin Hattie Bag. A unique duffle bag in a show-stopping colour. I fell in love with this bag when I saw their Lookbook back in January. I always tend to play it really safe with accessories and bags etc, I normally go for black and white, but this time, I really wanted a stand out piece to add to my collection and one that would last all year round. I knew this bag would be able to bring the wow factor and pop of colour to any outfit, something I was most definitely lacking.

The Hattie bag is such a popular choice and comes in various other colours, if yellow isn't your preferred choice this year. What also drew me to this style of bag, was the attention to detail and the grundgy/gothic accents. The bag itself is snakeskin textured, the draw string is black (which is a bold look against the yellow) and there are gun metal details with a strong statement Pauls Boutique plate on the front. This adds great edge to the bag and why it was the perfect choice to suit my style. I tend to wear quite a lot of black, so this bag is a great transition into me growing towards more stand out pieces.

I have styled mine with some ripped black trousers from Topshop, a black crop top and my Nike sneaks. Keeping it super casual for a day out or a shopping marathon with my mum, and this is the perfect accessory to funk things up. It is such an amazing size too, as it doesn't look too big, but yet it acts as a bucket for your entire life!!

Simple tip to create a new vibe to most outfits, is the use of details and accessories.. throw on a bucket hat which is always a key look. Then a choker and some funky socks, grab your Pauls Boutique Hattie bag and you are good to go. To shop the site click here!

Keep an eye out for my Part 2 of the PB Hattie Bag... where I style it for an evening occassion.

Please let me know what you think in the comment box below :)
SHARE:

1 comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig