13.3.15

BUNDY & WEBSTER















Sweater - Bundy & Webster | Trousers - Topshop | Shoes - ASOS | Sunglasss - New Look

How awesome is my new gorgeous baby blue sweater? I have been wanting a new Spring fun looking sweater which makes styling OOTD's so much more fun!

Bundy & Webster recently contacted me and asked me to choose one of their unique pieces online. I  knew I had to pick one of their sequinned embellished sweaters, and out of the beautiful selection of pastels, I chose the 'Lick me' blue.

I have styled this with some black ripped combat trousers, some faux fur, super mirrored sunglasses and my new fave lace up heals from ASOS.

Lets talk about my shoes for a minute.. these ASOS heels look amazing from the front, really classy and elegant but then when you turn to the side you can then see just how comfortable they really are. With a medium heel, straight sole and super comfy material.

It's March already and I have bought my first pair of sunglasses this year.. two infact! Both from New Look. I recently posted a picture on my instagram, so you can check them out here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig