11.3.15

H&M COMFORT

















Jumper - H&M | Skirt - Missguided | Boots - Primark | Ring - goodafternine

I am so in love with my new staple knitwear piece from H&M! I search high and low for this beauty last week and finally got my hands on one. It is a giant, snuggly oversized white knit of dreams. I really hope my pictures do it justice and with the many different textures and lengths to this piece, I wanted an equally varied shape length skirt to match.

This jumper is actually in a size Small, if you guys are looking to purchase it, the 'Small' is extremely big and could fit a varied about of sizes. The jumper is very heavy, so it definitely stretches over the days I have had it.

My black skirt is from Missguided, for just £18 it is the perfect skirt to be worn for both the days and night. I believe it comes in Nude too. It is a bargain price and fits like a glove. I have teamed this up with some black boots and the outfit doesn't need anything more. I love this jumper with a very simplistic monochrome feel, as it does all the talking. The back of the jumper is slightly longer, which the split details on the side, revealing anything you were to wear underneath. Then the arms are super sized and I love how they droop down when you relax :)

Oh my ring is from the amazing company Good After Nine in Bangkok. There site is so amazing and I have been gifted a few of their pieces before and this silver statement skull ring is now my favourite.

Let me know what you guys think to this look and find links to the items above if you wish to purchase any!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. H&M is so amazing for jumpers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this jumper, I am obsessed with roll necks. You look amazing x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this outfit! Everything is so perfect about it ! Xx

    millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig