22.3.15

REVERSIBLE CLUTCH









Jumper - H&M | Jeans - Topshop | Trainers - Puma | Clutch - Pauls Boutique

I love this look.. it is one of my favourites of this year. My instagram lately has gone into a monochrome realm, so this outfit seemed fitting. I have on my recently purchased H&M knit. It is a beautiful oversized piece, with a roll neck, splits on the sides and varied lengths. I just put on my black Jamie jeans and Puma trainers and it is a very stylish but comfy outfit. 

Everybody needs a long coat or cloak in their wardrobe, something that you can throw over and outfit and it completes you look. It can also be a great lazy accessory if you are needing an effortless styling morning, you can throw them ontop of anything to make a bold statement. I have a black one and hope to get a grey or khaki colour next. Mine is vintage but I have seem many like mine online and available to you guys!

Next my beautiful clutch by Pauls Boutique.. you have all seen my bright yellow duffle bag which is also part of my collaboration with the amazing PB company. This clean, crisp and minimal black clutch screams Saint Lauren to me. It is so on point and I love the way they have printed the brand in gold letters on the bag. This is also super special on the inside, it is all cream, with a gold printed logo too... the clutch is actually reversible!! So you get two clutches for the price of one and it's amazing how it works. 

If you guys want to take a look at their new SS'15 collection, click in the description bar.

Oh and how many times have I worn my Puma baskets? I am in love, they have the perfect colours on for me, they have the gold badge on the side and the tongue is black and green. All my favourites. You can actually buy these online and I believe they have gone in the sale. 

Again, let me know what you think and if you aren't following me on Bloglovin but love reading my posts, please click follow :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig