24.3.15

ON A WEEKDAY








Sweatshirt - Primark | Dress - Weekday | Boots - Internacionale

I love this pinstripe dress by Weekday online. I wore it especially for LFW last month and it went down an absolute treat, I felt amazing that day! Any of you who follow me on Instagram, will have seen how I styled it. I am also featured on Weekday's own Instagram here :) This time I wanted to show you just how versatile this piece is and how you don't just have to wear this as a dress.

I have based this look on some current inspiration I got from Urban Outfitters window displays. There mannequins and merchandising are always on point and they really capture unique looks for the current trends. So this in mind, I decided to hunt down my old denim-look sweatshirt from my never ending wardrobe of clothes I can't bring myself to throw away. I have always been a huge fan of denim but I would say more-so this year! It is the one fabric which is timeless and will just forever be re-invented year on year. I mean, who thought flares would ever make a comeback?

I wanted this Weekday dress to act as more of a incredibly shaped skirt and really emphasise the angles of this lower part to the dress. I really like the denim look with pinstripes too, match made.. what do you think?

Then lastly, just to add some edge and a leather to the whole thing, I have on my dupe Dr Martins boots on to complete the look and throw a biker twist on the whole ensemble.

Comment below guys if you like the look :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig