16.3.15

SOME SUN








Tee - Zara | Cardi - Topshop | Trousers - House of Jam | Shoes - ASOS

I was really feeling the warm weather the other day and desperate to do a Spring transition post as we start seeing some real sun creep into our weeks now. I have brought my fave trousers back out the closet from the super online Vintage store House of Jam! 

I lived in these trousers last Summer as they were extremely versatile and could be styled in so many different ways! So I just have on my favourite white tee from Zara, my other favourite multi coloured cardi from Topshop which I bought last year, a leather jacket over the top and new lace up shoes from ASOS. I don't think I will ever part with these shoes... they are going to be my go-to shoe this Spring/Summer. Super stylish and comfortable. 

Who else is really excited for some hot weather, I don't know about you guys but it completely lifts my mood. I am quite fed up of the gloom of Winter on its way out. Everyone is pretty fed up around this time of year and everyone is dreaming of the BBQ months, so roll on some nice weather this week so I can do more outdoor shoots.

See you all soon x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the trousers! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers look really cool, wish I could pull this style off! :) xx

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig