2.11.14

BRAIDS & BUCKETS




Hat & Top - Primark | Choker - Auva | Trousers & Boots - Topshop

Just a quick one tonight as I'm off to Amsterdam tomorrow :) Be sure to check out my instagram for some Dam updates. I'm quite nervous but excited. Let's see what all the hypes about. 

I recently went to London, as many of you will know and this was one of my outfits, it's super comfy and everyone loves an all black combo. I went back to the 90s with some chic braids and also threw a bucket hat on for some All Saints band vibes. 

Let me know what you guys think in the comment box below... 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this outfit it's absolutely perfect, I adore your style!

    Sophie Leigh x
    www.sophhskii.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig