17.11.14

SPA DAY EXPERIENCE
















What a magical day.. :)

It was my mums 50th birthday at the weekend and I treated her to the most incredible spa day at the Craxton Wood Hotel in Cheshire. We loved every minute of it! I went all out and paid for the ultimate relaxation package where we could enjoy the entire day there, two luxury treatments, access to the thermal suite, swimming pool, champagne, 2 course meal and much more.

She was over the moon and spending the day in white robes and fluffy slippers was just what the two of us needed. It's been another challenging year and everyone deserves a pamper now and then. I had never been on a spa day before and always wanted to try it out. I think it's the perfect present and day out with your mum.

Here are the pictures of the entire day, and we enjoyed every minute of it. Especially the facial!! Wow I would have one of those once a week if I could. 

If you want any details on where I went and what I ordered.. leave a comment in the description below.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig