6.11.14

INSPIRATION | K JENNER


Shirt Dress - Topshop | Boots - New Look | Watch - MK | Cap - The Hundreds

Can you guess who is behind my look inspiration.. it's Kylie Jenner. She really made me fall hard for dress shirts and thigh high leather boots. This outfit is really simple for a night time Autumn/Winter look and one that would keep you warm.

Shirt dresses are everywhere and I love this blue one from Topshop. I wore this to the latest AX Paris blogger event and it was the perfect piece to wear as it can be styled in so many different ways.

Everyone is jumping on the knee high boots this Winter and I need to invest in a flat pair but these high heels are perfect for evenings out and adding that daring look to any ensomble.

For any of the links, click the descriptions above.

Oh.. I've also just come back from Amsterdam.. so check out my instagram @ glitterandgrimes, for some special snap shots of my city break away.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig