28.11.14

WADSWORTH AND WELLS


If you are a regular reader of my blog or an active follower of my instagram page and knew me this time last year, you know my love of beanies. It is all I wear and I have been extremely eager to start up a new collection this Winter time. Once Wadsworth and Wells contacted me, I was so excited to get the beanie game going strong again and what better way to kick it off than with an awesome brand and even more awesome colour...?

I wanted to go for something completely different to my normal colour choice.. black (cough**) I went with this amazing bright blue colour and I love the contrast with their sand coloured brand badges.

To check out their collection guys and view more colours of this beanie, head over to their site here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig