17.11.14

ALL BLACK | SPIRAL


Jacket/Trousers/Choker/Boots - Topshop | Crop - Primark | Backpack - Spiral

Welcome to the all black post featuring my awesome Hampton Backpack from Spiral. I am totally in love. when the guys got in touch and wanted to work with me, I went with the Grass Camo style for something a little bit different and I knew my readers and followers would really appreciate the cool design.

I also loved the all black one and it's probably something I am going to purchase aswell soon, but that will have to wait :)

I'm planning on taking a mini break next year and I know this backpack will be the perfect companion for the trip. Exciting times ahead and this amazingly designed and compacted bag will have the most fitting home.

The design.. exterior and interior is great for holding various different things. There are great compartments and separators on the inside for my laptop and books etc. 

Head over to their site for more details.. here!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love all black looks, you look great!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig