28.11.14

WINTER LOOK | NO.1







My most common look at the minute includes my new Zara knit I purchased just before heading to Amsterdam with my friends. I love the camel colour and the fabric and it is such a staple knit to last me through the entire Winter, definitely an easy item to style with most things. Oh did I mention it now has 20% off online as it's Black Friday ;).. hurry!

I have also been throwing on my Jamie jeans at every opportunity for comfort, so much that the rips at the knees are completely coming apart, I either wear them too much, or my knees are growing too big!!

I also have on my newly broken-in ox blood boots, the key footwear colour of this Autumn season and my new edition to the scarf collection.. this read and white one for just £6 at Primark.

I small touch like a scarf, especially with the tartan pattern can do so much to a very simple outfit. I tend to keep my styling quite basic and minimal and let the accessories do all the talking.

Links to these items are below..

Jumper - ZARA | Jeans - Topshop | Scarf - Primark | Boots - Topshop | 
Necklace - Auva | Skull Ring - Good After Nine

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That wishbone necklace is the cutest!

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig