30.11.15

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST (ALL ITEMS UNDER £40)


Excited about Christmas yet? We are nearly in the month of December and I have put together a little Christmas Wishlist for you guys, some things I have been eyeing up online and things that would make amazing gifts! Oh and they are under £40.. 



Ok, so maybe the shoes are slightly over budget, but I couldn't resist putting them at the end. These 8 items are firmly on my Wishlist this Christmas and what I also deem as amazing gifts for loved ones or friends. 

I'm loving the H&M beauty range at the minute and the packaging is amazing for the price, so definitely go check it out for great gift ideas or stocking fillers. I've chosen this nude/pinky colour from their range (links included)

The cable-knit jumper is currently my favourite, along with the passport holder and if you're quick you can still get 20% off H&M online today with a four digit code they provide on their homepage!!

Really hope you got some inspiration! Please let me know what you are also loving this Christmas in the comments box below...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig