9.12.15

GIFT IDEAS: JEWELLERY


I thought I would give you guys a good look into my jewellery collection and my favourite pieces that I wear on a daily basis. Hopefully you can get some great Christmas gift inspiration from this post and maybe some ideas for your friends and family..





~ Rings ~
(from left to right)
Blue Stone Ring - New Look
Ride or Die Ring - Good After Nine
Gold Eye Ring - Topshop
Galactic Earth Skull Ring - Good After Nine
Crossbones Ring - Bloody Mary Metal



~ Bracelets ~
(From left to right)
Silver Screw Bracelet - In The Style
Double Skull Bracelet - Cherry Diva Store
Personalised G&G Bracelet - Cherry Diva Store
Black Stone Celtic Bracelet - Claires Accessories
Bones Bracelet - Cherry Diva Store





~ Necklace ~
(From left to right)
Name Jewellery - Anna Lou London
Planet Necklace - H&M
Chanel Pendant - Chanel
Bones Necklace - H&M
Pink Crystal Necklace
'Cancer' Necklace - Primark
Alma Infinity Choker - Lines & Current
Eye Necklace - Debenhams
Green Stoned Gold Necklace - Topshop




Then last but definitely not least my bargain New Look watch that I use as an everyday watch when I don't want to take my more expensive options out. This watch would make a great gift for a friend and if they like Casio watches, then this is a perfect bargain equivalent. 

Hope you liked this post guys x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous19.12.15

    Love these all the stuff is so cute!

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig