9.11.15

ALL WE DO


A simple look for this week and I'm styling this incredible drop pocket white shirt with a swing hem. I think this is a great statement piece for an A/W wardrobe, it is incredibly versatile and a great transition piece from day to night for the working girl on the go...










Blue Vanilla sent me this amazing white shirt which I have been so desperate to style. I decided to pair it with my ASOS ripped jeans, H&M green fedora, some black simple heels and a bucket bag. 

This swing shirt needs to be kept very simple, as it speaks volumes on it's own. I love how it goes down at the back and just makes a look very clean and sophisticated. For just £22, it is a MUST!

It has a very soft, sheer material, black button detail and sleeves which fold very strong. I'm wearing a size Medium as I like things with quite a loose fit and I also wanted the option to wear this as a dress with some knee high boots in the near future.

There is so many ways to style this shirt and I can't wait to show you more options.

To check out this shirt & much more.. click here!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great combination. Your shirt is dreamy and so is the material! Pairing this up with a fedora and heels makes it into a brill evening look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shirt is gorgeous! Looks lush with those jeans.

    www.highstreethopes.com

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig