15.11.15

PILOT JACKETS


I love this shearling pilot jacket from Missguided. Ever since I first saw the camel coloured one online, I knew they had definitely outdone themselves this year with their new Winter coat collection. As soon as this became available in black it had my name written all over it!







I am wearing this everyday now, with jeans and boots but I wanted to style this more for a daytime dinner date with friends or what I would typically wear to a blogger event, just to give you guys an idea of what I would wear.

I have on my camel high neck dress from 5fashion which is perfect for day and night during these colder months and it is just £5 online. I know.. insane right?

Then I have on some patent boots from Topshop and this beaut of a jacket to keep me warm. I love the silver details on this coat and all the buckles and zips, really make this coat extra special.

Really hope you like this outfit guys,
don't forget to follow me on my instagram account, just search 'glitterandgrimes'.

Dress - 5Fashion
Coat - Missguided
Boots - Topshop
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. woow you look so stunning ! Love that dress xxx

    http://fittinggirl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig