21.11.15

ADD A LITTLE SPARKLE | DOROTHY PERKINS


I have been working alongside Dorothy Perkins this month on their latest Christmas campaign 'Dream, Sparkle, Shine'. Where I get to show you guys my personally selected favourite Christmas accessories from their online site. I genuinely believe they are a must-have this Christmas and will definitely 'add a little sparkle' to your outfits!
It was extremely difficult to choose from their amazing range of shoes, bags and jewellery, but I was after two very strong statement accessories that could become very versatile and also suit my taste in style. Now with me enjoying more edgier fashions and also a lot of black, I was very pleasantly surprised that Dorothy Perkins actually had me stuck on making a decision of just two. 

My first accessory is... The 'Black Lorenzo Pointed Boots'. They are an actual dream and look even better in person. They are subtly eye catching and they really do sparkle. You can style them with jeans and a jumper in the day time over the Christmas period, or best of all with a cute little dress and dance the night away as the heel aren't too high. 

They are amazingly comfortable too and I can't wait to pair them with all kinds of outfits.




Moving on to my second chosen piece.. The 'Black Panel Structured Clutch Bag'. No girl can have too many black bags, or accessories for that matter. As in the Wintery months they go with pretty much everything. I tend to wear mine also in the day time when I don't feel like carrying around a bigger option. This bag is incredible quality and I'm sure you felt the same as me, that by looking at the pictures, you wouldn't think this was a Dorothy Perkins bag. 

I really loved the silver chain detail, adding that edge and also the silver plate at the front. The different textures to this bag add that something special, making it appear more expensive too.




Let me know what you guys thought to these very special accessories by Dorothy Perkins? They are just up my street and I'm sure you will be seeing a lot more of them in the coming weeks. There is also 25% off online at the moment, so hurry up and catch those deals while you can.

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig