27.9.15

HIGH NECK BODYCON | 5FASHION








Items marked with a * were gifted 

Dress* - 5Fashion | Belt - New Look | Shoes - ASOS | Denim - Levis | Crop - Vintage

Hi guys, I'm back with an exciting post to share with you!! Thanks to 5Fashion for sending me so many new Autumn pieces to style :) One being this camel coloured high neck bodycon midi dress. A high neck for me is essential this time of year, a great transition look and highly appropriate with this weather.

I decided to put my own spin on a simple evening dress as I told you on instagram! What I haven't told you yet, is that this is only £5!!!!! I know, unbelievable right! It also comes in various different colours. 

Not only do I have that bargain to share with you guys, but also this belt from New Look is just £12.99 online and instore and is very similar to the sold out belt from ASOS which everyone fell in love with. (Thank me later)

Really hope you liked this post and please leave any comments below as I love to read what you think :)
SHARE:

1 comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig