29.9.15

CURRENT GO-TO OUTFIT







Just a quick post up for you guys... of my current favourite go-to outfit!! Super simple, which is why I like it!

I recently purchased these high waisted blue ripped jeans from ASOS. I have never owned a pair of ASOS jeans before and I was super impressed with the fit and the quality for just £35. 

As many of you already know, those of you who follow me on instagram, I did some DIY raw hems to add more of an edge to these jeans when wearing them with heels over LFW. This time though I have on the ever so popular monochrome old skool Vans and the raw hems still work in my opinion! 

I like to pair my jeans and vans with a simple white shirt. My current favourite is this loose fitted one from H&M, it is extremely soft and not to thin and not too thick. I also have on a favourite accessory of mine, also H&M, which is perfect for Autumn... their black bucket bag! This is also available in a smaller size but I opted for the larger one, as I needed a good bag to take with me to London on business trips and this holds just about everything that I need and then some.

Hope you liked this simple post guys :) Leave a comment below if you liked it!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This outfit is something I would definitely wear over and over again!! Also I have a bucket bag but I REALLY need that H&M one!! :)

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig