10.9.15

STYLING CULOTTES











Items marked with a * were gifted 

Culottes* - Inthestyle | Top - Topshop | Sandals* - River Island | Bag - Warehouse

Hi guys, this is just a quick post on how I styled my new pair of white striped culottes from In The Style! I thought I would do something a little different to the formal way of wearing culottes and give them more of a casual day time vibe. Something you could wear to a gig, festival or even a day out shopping. 

I decided to pair these gorgeous monochrome culottes with an oversized band tee from Topshop, some chunky buckled sandals from River Island and an over the shoulder bag. This look is super comfy, and most of you know that is my number one motto when it comes to style. I also really love how versatile culottes are and just how many different ways you can wear them. I'm considering wearing a pair for LFW!!


I really like the stripe detail of these, they add something extra to an while outfit. They also come in black and orange guys, so check out the site if you fancy owning some here!

You can also get 10% off anything over on In The Style with the discount code 'MONIQUE10'

Please let me know in the comment box or on my instagram if you have used or will be using my code & what you are getting :) I would love to know what you guys are buying and loving at the moment. 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look innnnnnsane! hair, makeup, outfit... EVERYTHING! loveloveloveeeee
    https://rosalindis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig