30.9.15

STYLING SIMMI'S











Items marked with a * were gifted 

Shoes* - Simmi Shoes | Jumper - Zara | Jeans - ASOS | Bag - Warehouse

The thing I love most about my 'Barely There' Strappy Heels from Simmi Shoes, is just how versatile they are! I recently wore them for a night out with a simple dress and they seem to go with just about everything! but here I am styling them for some Autumn lunching...

I have on my favourite jumper bought this year from Zara, ASOS jeans, as I love a 'heel and jeans' combo and a cross over bag from Warehouse. This look is perfect for a quick lunch date with friends and these shoes are a way of making a simple look more sophisticated. I would also wear this for a blogger meeting in the city, comfy yet stylish.

These Simmi heels also come in 5 other different colours, and for anyone who loves all the new copper tones at the minute, the rose gold ones are amazing :)

Hope you liked this post.. leave a comment below!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig