3.5.15

INTHESTYLE | LEENA BLUE









Dress - In The Style | Shoes - ASOS | Denim Jacket - Bite Me Clothing

Anyone looking for the perfect dress to make a statement this Summer or that killer comfy dress you can dress up and down for the Festival session.. well I have the perfect thing!

Introducing the Leena Blue Layered Lip dress by In The Style!!

Remember how extremely popular the shape of the 'skort' was last year and how it made your legs look great with the angles at the front, this dress is my two favourite clothing items combined... a halter top and a skort shaped skirt for the bottom half. The material is really lightweight and I love how you can wear this in both the day and night. I would pair this with some white converse and a jacket, and then throw on some comfy heels to transition into the night.

This is quite a girly dress for me, but I fell in love with with denim-look fabric and the style is perfect for any body shape. For me, I have just styled it with a grungy denim jacket and some black lace up sandals to give it that edge!

The dress has a lovely criss cross back and reveals skin all the way to the bottom of your back. I have just put on a super cute choker to emphasise the halter neck.

I would love to know what you guys think to this look.... 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the denim look as well, gives you a 90s vibe! x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig