29.4.15

BILL AND MAR | FESTIVAL








Co-ord - Bill and Mar | Trainers - Puma | Cardigan - H&M | Necklace - Missguided

Ok so if my previous blog shown how prepared I already am for the festival and Summer session.. here is probably the most, ok IT IS the most amazing co-ord I own, and I own a good few! A staple combo for Summer and making statements.

This for me, is the perfect Festival co-ord and everyone loves a good co-ord during Summer time right? I can't begin to explain how amazing the metallic fabric is, when the light hits it, it shines a beautiful pearl/gold colour. (the photos don't do it justice) You can wear this so many ways, here I have styled it quite subtly with a long grey cardigan and some white sneaks. Something that everyone would feel comfortable in, but for the Festival session, I will most likely wear this with a oversized denim jacket and some lace up biker boots. It is super grungy but girly at the same time and it is really versatile.. just up my street!

For just £28 for the whole set, you can style the skirt separately with a band tee and some converse and style the gorgeous metallic halter top with some high waisted jeans and a cute leather jacket over the top. Be sure to see me style this various ways over the coming months.

If you guys haven't checked out Bill and Mar's online shop, check it out here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig