26.5.15

THE HIGH SHINE BOMBER








High Shine Bomber - Topshop | Top - Primark | Skirt - Missguided | Boots - Public Desire

Ahhh I love this outfit SO much!!! I recently attended Public Desire's 1st Birthday party in Shoreditch London last Wednesday and what better way to arrive to their party, other than in their amazing Nude PU boots. I love it when you have one item that you are set on wearing and you have to find an outfit around that one piece, it's a great challenge.

These boots also come in black, but I have so many black boots, that these were something different to add to my collection and a colour which can be styled with just about anything.

I love the nude, white and khaki combo, all such earthy tones for this time of year, and I have been wanting to get my hands on this high shine bomber from Topshop for quite some time now. It is fairly pricey at £60 but the jacket itself is amazing quality and looks really expensive. I have always wanted the oversized pink Acne Studios bomber jacket, but that was obviously out of my price range, so I chose this jacket in a size 12 to have the same effect. I can wear this all year round and it makes a great statement, which I really like.

I have on this amazing high neck nude top, which is slightly ribbed from Primark, a white skirt from Missguided with small elegant cut out details at the side and the look is complete.

Let me know what you guys think to this look..
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. wowwww girl!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look!! Does the bomber run big? Im thinking about purchasing this bomber! thanks xx

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig