6.5.15

MAISY HIGH RISE







Jacket - Missguided | Jeans - Inthestyle | Shoes - Primark | Top - Jess Irwin

Finally a pair of super ripped jeans I LOVE. I have found that the problem with finding the right super ripped jeans lately, is ones that tick all the boxes. They have to look expensive, be a good quality denim, the right shade of blue, good quality rips and (lots of them), high waisted instead of boyfriend style and the ends roll up nicely, without misshaping the legs. These are the type of ideals I looks for in my ripped denim online. 

In The Style have ticked all those boxes for me, I tried them on and they fit like a glove!! They are such great quality and with them being high waisted.. you can really pair them with any top option. They will be the perfect accessory to pair with crop tops over the Summer and with trainers. Here though I have decided to dress mine up, adding a pair of heeled lace ups and a simple biker jacket. 

That is the beauty of ripped jeans at the minute, you dress them up or down and if you just throw on some heels, the denim really gives a great edge to the look. These blue stone wash jeans give me so many options for outfits over this time of year, I will now be adding these as a staple item in my wardrobe!! For just £29.99 you can't go wrong.

Other items include my jacket from Missguided, this also comes in a beautiful mustard colour, and my tie die crop is made by Jess Irwin, go check out her instagram guys, for some amazing pieces for your holidays this year!!!

Let me know what you think to the look below...

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Faultless outfit, LOVE the ripped jeans!x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR JEANS!

    ROSALINDIS // http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look, those shoes and jeans are amazing!

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig