28.4.15

DEAD LEGACY | PART 1












Tee - Dead Legacy | Choker - Primark | Backpack - H&M | Boots - CAT Footwear

'You win some.. you win some more'! 

I am all for positivity lately and becoming a more positive person, and I do believe if you change your way of thinking, you can change your life with your attitude alone. Therefore this t-shirt from Dead Legacy is perfect and I love the humour and positive message it shows.

I'm currently collaborating with DL to show you guys there awesome array of tops online, they're really unique and 'out there'! I have many white tee's in my wardrobe but this one is really different. I picked it up in a size 12 so that I could wear it as a baggy tee or even as a dress. I love this simple, clean look for a festival or for the Summer time, just throw on a choker, some boots and a small backpack of all your things and you're good to go.

Oh FYI...I just have some small shorts underneath from Primark! Keep an eye out for more posts featuring Dead Legacy on my blog coming soon...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig