21.4.15

IRON MAIDEN














Tee - Topshop | Jeans - Primark | Boots - Primark 

I have had a really busy weekend, so I wanted to kick this week off with some casual Summer outfits, to give you that inspiration you need this time of year.

I picked up this tee in London a week ago and it's actually in a size 16. I wanted the biggest size in the Topshop Oxford store, as I wanted a new super-size baggy tee to wear this time of year. One to throw on with jeans and feel extra slouchy and also to wear with a small pair of shorts with some flip flops. 

I love this design, the t-shirt is super soft and you guys know how much I'm obsessing over grey at the minute.. it's the perfect combo and cost me just £25. I have paired this up with my fave ripped jeans from Primark and some blue ankle boots to make the colours in the t-shirt pop!

Oh guys, we recently got a new TV in the house and 3D at home is out of this world!! Staying in is the new going out!!
SHARE:

1 comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig