22.4.15

LATERZ HATERZ | BILL & MAR








Top - Bill and Mar | Backpack - H&M | Necklace - Primark | Shoes - Topshop

I'm currently collaborating with the awesome Bill and Mar to bring you some killa outfit inspo for this Summer!! Here I have on a signature piece from their online store and I will also be showing you a special lookbook from their Festival Collection coming soon!

I love this top, I actually got this in a size 12 so that I could have the option to wear it as a dress. It makes it super versatile and because their designs are just up my street, I already have a tone of outfit ideas for this top alone.

This 'Laterz Haterz' long sleeved top is extremely popular and I know why.. not only is it original and has an appropriate slogan for certain people of the world who are always hated on. It is great quality and really comfortable. Have you noticed the design down both sleeves?!

I have styled this especially for Summer time, with my new black croc backpack, which I picked up from the H&M sale at a bargain price of just £7!!! I have on black Nike socks and my silver shoes from Topshop. This look is perfect for the festival session or a casual day out with the friends in the Summer time, as it's deemed stylish, but the long sleeves are there for when it goes cooler in the evenings. I would possibly put a denim jacket over the top to finish off the look.

You can also wear this look as an all black combo with some black joggers, if you are just popping to the shops or the cinema. Too many options to mention, but you catch my drift ;)

Head over to Bill and Mar to see some of the awesome designs I'm talking about here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig