13.4.15

WHISTLES









Crop Top - Topshop | Culottes - ASOS | Boots - Whistles | Bag - Topshop | Cloak - Vintage

Quite a sophisticated look yesterday as the weather was cooler and pretty cloudy. I was off out for the day trialling out my new Whistles boots, which I managed to get from Selfridges in the sale! 

They are featured in my latest 'March Haul' video on my YouTube channel here! Take a look to see a closer look at them :)

Then I kept it really simple with all my favourite colours. I know it's Spring and I used to be a super colourful person, but my faves are now just the shade black obviously, grey and olive colours. This outfit pretty much sums up my mood and the way my wardrobe has been heading recently.

I actually took the time out to colour co-ordinate it the the other and I was surprised at the lack of colour from last year. Anyways, just wanted to show you guys my bootsy love.

Follow me on instagram for more outfit inspo and new shoe purchases! Search 'glitterandgrimes'
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I just love this outfit, especially the shoes! I have a coat just like that and I love it, goes with everything!x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this look! The big black cloak is gorge!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig