18.5.14

SLIDE IN STYLE | ZARA


Finally got my hands on the most talked about sandal on instagram.. I have seen these pink beauties floating round on various pictures and even though I don't see myself as a pink kind of girl, these dusky leather slip ons seemed to perfect to ignore. I have my ever growing collection of Spring footwear, including three different types of sliders, but I have to say that for looks, price and comfortability.. Zara has outshone the rest.


They are so unbelievably comfy and the colour does believe it or not, go with just about anything. I thought I would team them up with my Missguided boyfriend jeans and an oversized baseball tee from Primark. The perfect go-to lazy day outfit. My kind of Sunday attire whilst catching up on Game of Thrones. 

Please comment below and let me know what you think, or whether you gave in to temptation and bought these yourself?


Top - Primark
Jeans - Missguided
Sliders - ZARA
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm so in love with those pink sliders, when they first showed up on the scene I was like hell no am I wearing them! They're slowly turning me though, especially when they make them in pretty pastel pinks...

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love the pink sliders with the ripped jeans! X
    www.fashionfromgem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your slippers, have been looking for similar ones for quite a while, so Zara is a great tip :-)

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig