7.5.14

SPORT PLEAT MINI SKIRT | TOPSHOP








Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased this amazing Sport Waistband Pleat Mini Skirt from Topshop and even though I have worn this Wasted Heroes white Eye Tee to death, it was still my first option for this new outfit idea I had in mind. 

This skirt is so comfortable and I am still lusting over the Sports Luxe trend this Spring. I laos wanted my very own throw back to my school days with the look of this skirt. It has a great monochrome waist band and perfect to show off the detailing with a cute cropped tee in the Summer time.

I have on my aqua and pink glitter socks from Topshop and my new leopard black trainers which I managed to bag in the closing down sale at Internacionale. These trainers cost me just £12 and worth all the change in my purse. For the look and quality of these trainers, they are a perfect bargain deal. Links to all the items in this post are below.

There will be a YouTube video up soon on this outfit guys!! I recently got the hang of iMovie, so I will be well away on developing my channel and uploading lots more interesting videos each week. 

Take a look for yourself, here is my channel.. www.youtube.com/user/glitterandgrimes

Tee - Wasted Heroes
Skirt - Topshop
Trainers - Internacionale
Socks - Topshop
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig