8.5.14

THIS BAG IS BANANAS!!









I had to show off my new Banana shopper bag from H&M. I think it cost me £7.99 and it is up there is my favourite go-to bags. 

I have on my DIY ripped jeans and some Primark basic tops. My little secret to layering my clothes and building up some great plain basics in my wardrobe on a budget, is.... Primark. I love nothing more than going to Primark, sticking to my three faithful shades - WHITE/GREY/BLACK and buying lots of different variations of vests and tops to add to my collection.

No one would ever guess your items were from Primark. Here I have on their simple black crop vest, which also comes in white (which I have) and as you can see I have layered this with a sheer oversized black tee over the top. I'm a size 8, but sometimes I will buy a size 12 to get that oversized-look.

I have also featured these white strappy sandals on my instagram, which are also from Primark. A lot of you asked if they were comfy with the fact the sole is very hard, but after awhile they do soften and yes they are very comfy. They cost just £7 and since every blogger in the UK has been getting their hands on them, if you happen to come across a pair, you would be stupid not to.

Video for this blog post will be up on YouTube very soon :)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I do this too with Primark. Sticking to monochrome always works well in the end!

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig