13.6.14

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING




My laptop broke and I haven't been able to blog for awhile, so I have a few outfit posts back dated for you guys. So bare with me whilst I post a few outfit posts later on today. Hope everyone is having a great June, I have on my New black Topshop bralet and a leather look midi skirt. The perfect outfit for a night out this time of year. 

My hat is from H&M and my shoes are from Missguided. I'm swaying to all black recently, even though the weather has been beautiful, I still end up picking black out the wardrobe. I hope this isn't some crazy cover up stage. 

Hat - H&M
Bralet - Topshop
Skirt - Market
Shoes - Missguided
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love these shoes. Great outfit :)

    Em x
    http://thedesigndisciple.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig