18.5.14

ILLUSTRATED PEOPLE







Hi Guys, I recently posted a picture on my Instagram of this outfit build and haven't had chance until now to post the look on my site.. so here it is. I am still completely in love with my silver Topshop sandals, which may I add, hurt like hell until you wear them in a bit. I have them on with my new black glitter socks which I picked up on the 3 for £8 offer. I also have on my old red tartan trousers from Primark. Some of you might think it's a wacky look, but I absolutely love it. I felt the silver shoes went really well with the deep red tartan tailored trousers. 

I also have on my favourite tee by Illustrated People, which will also be featured on my YouTube channel, just search 'glitterandgrimes'. This black and white tee is just up my street and I wear it all the time. You can dress it up or dress is down and the detail on the back is pretty sweet too (for more check out the video).

Trousers - Primark
Sandals - Topshop
Socks - Topshop
Illustrated People Tee - Topshop
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig