2.5.14

SILVER LOVER




These shoes are a dream.. Topshop have saved the day, as I have been searching for months for some pointed silver shoes for this Spring time. These sandals were made for me, with the off-white sole and the cross over strap for the ankle. They were quite prices at £58 but as I got them on my uniform, I hardly paid much at all.
 
You can style them with jeans and a simple vest, with shorts in the summer and even a floaty dress during the evening time, they really will go with just about everything. I have even tried them on with some glitter socks too and I have a video up on my instagram if you guys want to take a look.
 
A blog post will be up shortly with these amazing silver shoes and also a cheeky youtube video!!
SHARE:

1 comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig