3.7.17

MAKING STATEMENTS


New week... new theme. 

Instagram theme that is, and obviously you guys who also read my blog and like more of chit chat post,s will begin to notice a difference too. It is definitely warmer. I changed it for the simple fact it was more manageable, and this new theme doesn't take up so much time and I can put more of my efforts into the actual content rather than the asthetics. Don't get me wrong, I love a good looking feed, but this one is definitely more relaxed and welcoming.

 I'm eager to start showing off my little place and incorporating more interior pictures into my feed, so having an injection of colour within a new theme seemed the perfect move forward. 







Anyway, more about the fashion... I absolutely love this outfit from today. It was still slightly sunny today, leftover from a beautiful weekend to start the Summer month of July off with a bang. 
My bday month may I add **hint hint. 

I decided to take me new pleather buttoned up skirt for a twirl and just kept it quite casual/formal with a grungy tee, check blazer and some cute silver loafers (so comfy). What do you guys think? Oh and I can't forget a statement lip, I only feel comfortable when I have on a bright orange coloured lipstick. Weird right?

Blazer - Boohoo
Tee - Mango
Skirt - Missy Empire
Loafers - ASOS
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig