20.6.17

WELL SUITED


Most of you who have followed me for some time now, or follow me on my Instagram... know I love a good suit. I think I just love co-ords in general, I find them very effortless and an 'safe' option maybe. I just love anything matchy matchy. As soon as clocked this embroidered black suit online, it had my name written all over it.










It's very effortless and a perfect evening option, even for the Summer time. 

I like the versatility of it. I have already planned to wear these trousers with some biker boots and a band tee for day time, just to change things up a bit, and this beautifully detailed jacket with flared sleeves is going to look amazing against some denim jeans with just a simple basic underneath and nice trainers.

So many options... find all links below!

Blazer - Missguided
Trousers - Missguided
Boots - Public Desire
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig