18.7.17

GINGHAM


Happy Tuesday everyone, just thought I would feature this outfit on my blog because it's had a lot of love on Insta and I really love it for this time of year in the UK... so here it is. There is also a cheeky little discount code for you guys inside if you continue reading.













I fell in love with this gingham dress because at first I thought 'oh my god a gingham co-ord... get in my basket'. As some of you may already know, I'm a sucker for a loud co-ord, but it is actually a buttoned top, attached to a zipped skirt which is why they've called it a dress. I absolutely love it and just so easy to throw on and dress up or down. 

I teamed it up with my new birthday boots, as I turned another year older over a week ago, so these boots are now my new go-tos... but I'm looking forward to throwing this dress on with some Vans and a cap and just popping out. It's very versatile.

Oh I nearly forgot to mention, you can get 20% off at Pretty Little Thing with my code 'QKSQ4OST'.

Bag

Enjoy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig