21.3.17

BORG


We all have borg starrey eyes recently and it's everywhere. I picked up a new hoodie not long ago, which has now gone viral in various colours, but I couldn't resist getting my hands on this oversized jacket in the same material too. I know it's not exactly season appropriate as we welcome Spring, but lets be honest, it's still freezing and all I care about is comfort.












I decided to wear something really simple underneath, an oversized basic white tee, pleather skirt, some sheer tights and just to spice things up a bit... these awesome snakeskin monochrome ankle boots from Public Desire. How beautiful are they? I really hope my images do them justice, because they are pretty special in real life!!

I love how easy this look is on the eye and you could definitely wear something cozy like this to go for a nice evening meal with family or a loved one. It has the ability to dress up and down and that has my name all over it. 

Did you guys spot my new Rotary watch!! I have died and gone to heaven with my new one. This navy face is everything. I haven't taken it off, and it's as though my tattoo design was made to go next to it. Let me know your thoughts? You can shop it here!

Tee - Pull & Bear
Skirt - Rare London
Boots - Public Desire

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig