23.4.17

CHECK MATE


I have been on the hunt for the perfect blazer all Spring. Finally I have my hands on the perfect piece. Let's be honest... we don't have the best weather all round in the UK, so I will be using this as a cover up most evenings, just because. There is just so many things I can wear this with, and I wanted to keep in with the oversized theme.. so I actually picked this up in a size 18.







I paired this with a simple white tee, black denim skirt, black sock boots and my new beaut of a backpack! There is just so many ways I can style this jacket and I'm just too excited :) I wanna wear it over a dress, or with some nice denim? The options are endless.

This backpack is my holy grail too, I am so in love with it and it is going everywhere with me lately. The chains are such amazing quality too and the bag doesn't break the bank either.

I recently filmed a haul video for my YouTube channel, which I vowed I would get back into for 2017!! You can see both the blazer and the bag on the haul video, so if you want a better look at these pieces, make sure you keep an eye out for that on my channel 'glitterandgrimes'. 

Blazer - H&M
Backpack - Missguided
Shoes - Public Desire
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig